ladder editor and ansi c compiler

Hi all! I'm searching one ore more free or very cheaper tools able to:

- draw a ladder diagram

- compile it in ansi C

Could you help me please? Best regards, Gian.

Reply to
Gian

I wrote a ladder diagram editor and compiler for my Master project a few years ago. If you're interested, it's available at ftp://ftp.visi.com/users/grante/stuff.led.tar.gz. The paper describing it is at

Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  UH-OH!! We're out
                                  at               of AUTOMOBILE PARTS and
                               visi.com            RUBBER GOODS!
Reply to
Grant Edwards

Permission Denied

Got it, thanks

Reply to
Donald

My ISP is having problems with their FTP server. They expect it to be fixed in a few hours.

Someday I'm going to translate the editor portion of the project from Scheme to Python.

--
Grant Edwards
grante@visi.com

Download ok. Some other windows solution ? Please help...

Thanks!

Reply to
Gian

ftp://ftp.visi.com/users/grante/stuff/led.tar.gz

Reply to
Donald

IIRC, STk (needed by the GUI editor) was ported to Windows, but I don't have a Windows version. The compiler itself is ANSI C and should run fine under Windows.

It appears that STk is no longer supported. :(

Porting the editor from Scheme to Python would probably be the best way to get it running on Windows. That's on my list of things to do, but it's not very close to the top.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  HAIR TONICS, please!!
                                  at

Sorry 'bout that.

-- Grant Edwards grante Yow! I wonder if there's at anything GOOD on tonight? visi.com

Reply to
Grant Edwards