kgdb8250 configuration string on at91rm9200

Hi,

I am using kwikbyte at91rm9200 and I want to setup kgdb remote debugging. I have compiled a kernel with kgdb support for serial port (8250) debugging but I haven't figured out what the kernel boot parameter needs to be for the board

kgdb8250=,,,

The simpler setting kgdb8250=ttyS0,115200 or kgdb8250=0,115200 has not worked. Any help is appreciated.

thanks!

Reply to
dirkgently