Just for CBF

The new kidz are here

sorry!

Reply to
martin

Funny you should say that. I came across that a few days ago (lolcats seem to be all the rage at the moment) and made the suggestion to my boss that we should migrate from C/C++ to lolcode. He was a) fascinated and b) moved to comment "that's just nuts".

Steve

Steve at fivetrees

Especially since all my posts include a valid return address!

--

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to

?? Sorry, I don't understand.

Steve

Steve at fivetrees

Well, I was wondering if the LCD ics will have a new UNILOL character set

Reply to
martin

If something is just for me, it should travel by email. Martin should conduct himself accordingly.

--

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
CBFalconer

And for those who have no clue what we're on about:

Steve

Steve at fivetrees

Is there a Chav version?

Reply to