Java on MPC5200B

Hi together,

I am new to this group, so first of all: "Hi together :-)"

I am also new in the whole embedded world. I am coming from standard i38 PCs running Linux.

I am trying to figure out if there is a java vm for the MPC5200B which can use to run my application. Since the MPC5200B has 400MHz and my targe box has 256MB 128MB RAM I thought my chances shouldn't be too bad?!

Thank you! Ponti

Reply to
pontifex

Not sure if there are many 5200 users here except me and I do not use Linux or Java. You might try to post this also to comp.sys.powerpc.tech and to the Freescale forum (the latter has the highest PPC related traffic and is likely your best chance to get an answer).

Dimiter

p> Hi together,

Reply to
Didi