ISP 1582 USB Controller Interface

Hello all, This is regarding the interface of TI C6416 Processor and the Philips Controller ISP 1582. I am new to USB Interface. I need some help regarding the programming of ISP 1582 Registers and enumerating the USB Controller. If anybody has any idea regarding the programming of ISP

1582 , please feel free to share it. It would be helpful if I get any related links or documents regarding the programming of USB Controller.

Thanks in advance, Srikanth

Reply to
Srikanth