Feedback on PIC32MX USB ?

Hi All - Anybody used the USB stack (thumb-drive MSD support in particular) from Microchip, with their new PIC32MX processor ? We had a bad experience with another vendor's part (specifically the provided USB stack was unworkable, and the toolchain was marginal). Any good/ bad reports and/or pointers regarding the Microchip offering would be greatly appreciated. eMail me offline if you'd rather not post... Thanks in advance, Best Regards, Dave

Reply to
drn