Is it this a good solution, in alternative to the PC?

Hi, I have seen the board described in this link.

I think that its a good solution to realize an embedded system with VGA output, in that cases where, to use the PC, is not convenient. I have seen that it's available also a dev kit to develop the code in C++ and it is not necessary to use an operating system. How is it possible to work with a system without operating system? You thing thought of it? Is it really a good product? Who has used this board? Thanks Renato

Reply to
Renato