Introl outta' business?

Hey Richard, you guys still alive and kicking?

All of the phone numbers and addresses I have are non-functional.

Jim

Reply to
James Beck

(and it's been that way for over a year)

Too bad, they had a decent HC11 C compiler.

Mark

Reply to
Mark

Well, hell, I have been using their HC11 tools for 10 years or so and FINALLY was going to "upgrade" to the Windows version of the tool chain. Oh well, I guess I'll live.

Jim

Reply to
James Beck