Interfacing RTC R2016 with ADSP 2188

Hi all, I am facing problems in estblishing 3 wire interface between R2061 seies RTC and ADSP 2188.I have followed the potocol mentioned in the datasheet.Still RTc is not responding.If any one has worked on this RTC please help me out. Thanks in advance, Raghavendra.s

Reply to
Raghavendra

First, how did you hook it up to the 2188?

Have you put a scope or logic analyzer on the lines to see if you are talking to it properly?

Reply to
Gary Kato