Inicializating CS8900A

Hi all, I need a driver to inicializate the CS8900A with 64HC908GP32 Motorola's microcontroller. Does anyone have a driver to do it? or a driver for 8-bit micro and big endiann architecture???

I'll apreciatte your help. Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Federico Herrera.

Reply to
Federico Herrera

Hello Federico!

Where is the problem? How far did you get with the code I sent you? Do y= ou =

have the CS8900A mapped into your memory range or are you hooking it up = in =

I/O mode?

-Jean-

Reply to
Jean Randhahn