IDH22 D9LHT memories - any datasheet?

Hi,

I'm debugging an embedded system which is supposed to be equipped with DDR2 memories. Chips are marked with "IDH22" and below with "D9LHT". The symbol on the right side is the Micron logo. I can't find such chip in the Micron website. What type of memory it is? Where can I find the datasheet?

-- TIA & Regards, Wojtek

Reply to
wzab

OK. My colleague has directed me to the proper link:

After decoding this is MT47H64M16HR-25E:H

-- Wojtek

Reply to
wzab