My headache on OV6620

I have a problem using ov6620. I alway get frames consist with 4 identica pictures. My configuration of SCCB of ov6620 is COMA = 0x2c, COMB = 0x21. I tried to modify some othrer configuration, but it failed. Is it the problem of mistaken SCCB Register configuraton? Or it's ok for ov6620? It would be a great favor if someone give me a solution of the problem.

Reply to
sailmer