Hot Spot for uC/uP geeks?

I have gotten lots of good information from this group, but it is not as active as I would have thought. Where are all the hobby geeks and experimenters hanging out?

Reply to
Dude Man

Probably sci.electronics or similar but the S/N is rather poor.

Ian

--
Ian Bell
Reply to

alt.sex.fetish.robot

Reply to
Nicholas O. Lindan

Oh, R2! My circuits burn for you!

Reply to
larwe

I never new of such a a place!

And here, I thought I was the only one...

Reply to
Rufus V. Smith

Most Likely in groups dedicated to their CPU or application.

Reply to
Neil Kurzman

I'd recommend a trip to

, well worth the money for the magazine.

ttyl,

--buddy

Reply to
Buddy Smith

Thanks guys.... Well most of you. No wonder guys at work have been asking me if I thought radiant floor heating cable was a good option to warm latex-covered metal......

Patent pending by the way ;)

the

Reply to
Dude Man

Try your local unemployment office. If not there, search out your local homeless shelter, thrift store, or any rusty 50 gallon barrel with a trash fire burning for warmth located next to an abandoned railroad switching yard. You'll get all of the free technical advice you can take to get you off and running on your next project.

And if all of these power-spots are devoid of "hobby geeks", then it means they've all left for Bangalore, India in search of third-world technological nirvana aka "employment".

Reply to
Pierre_St_Germain

means

technological

Hey, you're really funny. I looked up your previous postings and came to the conclusion that you're a retard. No, sorry, I take that back... no point insulting disabled people by associating them with you. Climb back under your rock. This is a place for grown ups.

Reply to
pm940