Have Openning for Embedded Professioanl

Hi Group,

This is Jeevitha. A consultant working from Bangalore.

We have opening for Embedded Software Developement Professional....in Bangalore and Combiatore.

The Job description is:

Qualification: BE/ M Tech in Electronics/ Electrical/ Instrumentation

Experience : 2- 5 years in Embedded software development in C, Assembly, Bus Protocols: I=B2C, SPI, CAN, KWP2000.

Knowledge of the following is required: Electronic hardware and usage of tools like Debugger, Emulator etc, Control Systems.

Familiarity with Microcontrollers, Firmware, RTOS, Software Architecture is expected.

Skills Required :-Embedded Exp, Software development using C language, knowledge of testing tools/debugger Etc,Micoroprocessor/ microcontroller experience

Additional Skills required:-Communication skills, customer handling Exp,knowledge on CMM/ISO Standards, Good team payer, flexibility to travel

If you are interest plz forward me your updated profile to snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com or to snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com.

Regards, Jeevitha Bangalore India

Reply to
karthisjeeva