Has anybody used SiLabs Proslic 3210?

I can't get the Si3210 processing audio correctly (doesn't decode DTMF, when audio loopback mode 2 is turned on, it gives excessive audio noise). I'd like to ask a few questions that would perhaps help me find the problem.

Reply to
Piotr Go³±bek

I have. Please post more details to this group and I'll try to help.

Reply to
stupid_chops

Reply to
ggabe

Hi I haven't had that sort of problem. In fact when I first set it up, I read the registers as fast as I could over night with a break point set if a register returned an unexpected value. It was still running when I came back in the morning.

I've found it very flexible and powerful, once I got the PCM clock at

1.024MHz rather than 1.0 ** blush **

Andy (Stupid Chops)

Reply to
Andy

I got this figured. The 3210 was on 5V power, where I was driving the SPI from 3.3V. When I put everything on 3.3V power all looks good.

Reply to
ggabe