Hard disk inteface RD and WR signals???

CF cards has CSEL and WR lines to access like memory, and IORD and IOWR to access the card like ATA? right?

Save an implementation of someone using the CF card with a 8515 Atmel and tied CSEL to RD and WR to WR on the controller and I guess they want to access the card as memory.

I would like to access it like ATA but would rather connect IORD to RD and IOWR to WR on the controller, but will it work?

Richard.

Reply to
The Mind Factory INC