FX2LP GPIF loading

Is there any way to get the GPIF tool output loaded into a FX2LP to use with the USB Development Studio?

The CyConsole.exe applet would be a useful tool but I want to put a bit of hardware at the output and control it with the GPIF logic.

Any ideas? Or do I need to bite the bullet and start coding for the

8051 to do the moving?

tnx jtm

Reply to
jim

the GPIF tool generates source for 8051. YOu can extract what you need from this output.

Reply to
nappy