EZUSB FX2LP communication spped

Hi out there,

I am trying to build a device that reads data for a error measurements as fast as possible. I want to read data from the FX2s GPIF and send it to a host PC. Now I have my first test hardware an I am able to transfer data with app. 2,5 MB/s using endpoint 6 with 512 Byte packet size and double buffering. I read data with an external clock of 40 MHz. Data packets are sent by the internal logic automatically using the bytecount register. Is there any possibility to speed up the device? What about external memory buffers? I think that reading data to the fifos will be much faster than sending data to the PC. So what do I have to do to speed up my system and transfer data with higher speeds? 10MB/s would be very nice ;-)

Thank you for your answers

Christian

Reply to
mail