Frequency sensor cct for a power line...

Well, to be honest, I have no idea what the response time of, say, a

24db/oct filter at slightly above 50Hz would be. That's one area I have never really covered in my entire professional life :-)

Meindert

Reply to
Meindert Sprang

Very broadly speaking the response time is about one over the width of the transition band. So if the stopband was needed by 100 Hz (the lowest integral multiple of 50Hz then a delay of 20 milliseconds could be expected.

Reply to
Rocky

Thanks!

Meindert