freescale BDM on 9S12,RESET PIN stuck low

Something in a new circuit that i built is wrong:in other amatorial board that i made using 9s12 if i check the reset/ pin on the BDM connector it is normally high. In this last one it is normally low. I have 5 V supply on VDDX,VDD1,VDD2,VDDR.VDDA and relative grounds,an external oscillator connetted to EXTAL

My question is :How to implement the minimal condition to have a

9S12E64CFU(80 pin) talking with programmer via the BDM connector?Why my condition is not enough?

many thanks Diego

Reply to
blisca