Freelance PCB Designer wanted for small project in Brighton, UK

Hello all

I am working on a small project and I need someone to hire/help with a schematic and PCB design. I have a little knowledge and know all the components needed. I have put together a rough schematic in Eagle but it needs a little work.

I would really like to work with someone fairly local so if you think this is you then please get in touch.

Cheers

David snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk

07583 323331

JustDavid