Free USB Software Development Kit from STMicroelectronics

Allows you to easily develop code for the three lower USB software layers. Article includes a descriptive screen shot. It's a free download from ST.

Regards,

Bill Giovino Executive Editor

Bill Giovino

Article

Hi,

thank you for the good advice. Are you aware of similiar tools for firewire??? I am considering to develop a distributed application based on firewire, but as i am quite inexperienced in embedded systems I could figure out a nice development kit so far, to write a simple "hello firewire world" between a PC and a microcontroller...

Thanks.

Reply to
maxpower24