Microchip Announces New 48MHz PIC18 Microcontrollers with USB 2.0

They're not kludged serial interfaces, they've got USB 2.0 as native peripherals. There's also a 10-bit A/D.

Regards,

Bill Giovino Executive Editor

Bill Giovino

Wow,

as fast as a 12 MHz AVR or a 12 MHz Silabs, I get dizzi.

Unfortunately as expensive or even more expensive than a LPC2142 or for that matter a SAM7S64 (high Ulf ;-) both with real USB 2.0 and lots of bandwidth to handle it.

An Schwob

Bill Giov> They're not kludged serial interfaces, they've got USB 2.0 as native

peripherals.

Reply to
An Schwob in the USA

"An Schwob in the USA" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...

Nice to be on the same side for a change!

--
Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson

Ulf Samuelsson fleurde mijn beeldscherm op met hetvolgende:

Samples are the cheapest ;)

--

Alexander

If there is something to gain and nothing to lose by asking, by all
means ask! - Stone, W. Clement
Reply to
Alexander