floopy drive and usb...

Hi , I need to connect usb drive to floopy drive cable...how can i do it ?

i need it for my old cnc machine which only accept floopy drive as input...i want to make it fool my connecting usb flash drive to floopy drive cable so that i can use usb drive for data transfer...

i.e load data on to usb drive. connect it to floopy drive cable...so that cnc read it is floppy drive.

how can i do it ? is there any resource ?

I know some programming and can make circuits.......if needed..

THANKS.

Reply to
gops

Not exactly what you asked, but as a starting point:

Roberto Waltman

[ Please reply to the group, return address is invalid ]
Reply to
Roberto Waltman