Fall in input signal level at input pin of TPA6211

hi,

I am connecting +ve input of the Audio Amplifier (TPA2611) to ground through 10k resistance in series with a capacitor (value same as that of the resistor and capacitor connected in series with the -ve input terminal to source),it results in the fall of input signal at -ve input pin of the IC to 1/2 the value before the 10K resistor.Is it ok , or there is some problem.Please let me know what can i do to correct it.

sadatan