ez430-F2013/RF2480 + eclipse + debugging

I am trying to get Eclipse Europa, gcc and debugging to work. I have Eclipse and gcc compiling msp430x2xx_fet_1.c.

I have the file compiling/debugging in CCE. But want to duplicate it in Eclipse so I can move on to RF2480, without the 16KB limit.

Is there a white paper available instructing on how to get this to work?

I have been following threads on gdb-proxy and what not to no avail.

Reply to
jwosen