eCos for DragonBall MX1/L

Hi. Is anybody aware of or working on a port of eCos/redboot for Motorola's DragonBall MX1/L? I must start working on this soon but I'd like to avoid replicaton efforts already done (aka reinventing the wheel).

TIA.

Elder.

Reply to
ih8sp4m

I am not working on/with eCos but I use a MX1, I am interested in the eCos port, I won't be able to help for that specificaly but if you need some help with the MX1 I guess I can help...

Oliver.

"Mad@Spammers" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
Olivier