Does someone know what is this board?

I'm quite sure it is an embedded Linux board. Do you know the manufacturer?

Reply to
pozz

Whatever it is, it's red, and it's a view of the back side.

IIRC, Olimex used that color of solder mask for a while -- look on their website?

Did you blank off the bottom center, where one might expect a board name? Or was that someone else?

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

I'm looking for work -- see my website!
Reply to
Tim Wescott

I do like a Name That Ware challenge :)

It's an Allwinner board - probably A10, A13 or A20. The giveaway was the IPSOUT signal, which connects to the AXP209 power chip.

The BGA escapes and DRAM layout look similar to Olimex's A20 board:

so I would guess it's a non-Olimex A20 board. From someone in the Chinese A20 ecosystem?

Theo

Reply to
Theo Markettos