Did anyone know Joe Stack...

...in Austin?

anyway, the site

is available now.

(what a sad situation)

Reply to
1 Lucky Texan

Smart guy. Now I am clear why I never bothered to look at the anti-taxation propaganda. If you wanna play you gotta pay.

The web site is now pulled down, but the suicide note is out there and definitely an interesting read.

Kinda rips that he tried to torch the wife and kid...

..think I will keep paying my taxes and pointlessly voting...

Reply to
Chris_99

No "Pop the Stack" joke yet?

Reply to
bigbrownbeastie

Stack overflew?

VLV

Reply to
Vladimir Vassilevsky

Nope.

That's the problem.

He _didn't_ overfly the building.

--
Grant
Reply to

Hard to disagree with anything the guy had to say. Sad indeed. His hopes that the zombies (in any country) will wake up are groundless, of course. They do wake up only if they get hungry (literally), and those with the guns know it.

Dimiter

Reply to
Didi

errr he did own a plane and not bother paying tax when given notice......

Reply to
bigbrownbeastie

He trashed his return address too. Classic Stack error.

Reply to
bigbrownbeastie

"and not bother paying tax when given > notice......"

Not true. the way the law is set up he was told years later that even though he was a Consultant he should not have been, so he owes a lot more money. A big hole in the code he feel into. Still not the answer.

Reply to
Neil