Compulab Transfer Problems - ENC-X270

Hi all,

I am new to the embedded world and have recently purchased an ENC-X27 (SBC-X270 + CM-X270).

After some time I managed to get a CE 5.0 image onto the system.

My problem is I want to transfer files on the 270 from a PC.

I have tried a couple of methods:

1, Via a USB drive, the issue here is only one of the two USB port appears to work? (therefore if I input a drive I will have n keyboard/mouse/touchscreen). You can make the non-working drive host/slav but this makes no difference!!

2, Connecting through Ethernet, I can ping from both the 270 and PC bu can't see a way of transferring files?

3, Using active sync, but this for some reason will not find any devices

This is driving me crazy, anyone have any ideas?

Regards,

Reply to
deanpask