chart of features for ARM processors - please help

Is there a chart that lists the various ARM processors and the features that each has? If so, please point me to it.

Reply to
Peter

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 02:26:51 GMT, "Peter" wrote in comp.sys.arm:

Are you talking about ARM cores, or complete processors that you can buy from chip makers like Atmel, Philips, and so on?

For complete processors, there used to be a PDF file of a huge spreadsheet on ARM's web site, but it always seemed to be out of date. You can start at

and follow the links to the individual chip maker web sites for information on the features of their ARM processors.

If you are talking about the processor cores themselves, start at

Jack Klein
Home: http://JK-Technology.Com
FAQs for
comp.lang.c++ http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/alt.comp.lang.learn.c-c++
Jack Klein

I meant the processor cores. The links that were provided helped me find what I was looking for. Thanks!

Reply to
Peter