capital character keycode in HID keyboard.

Hello.

I am working with device with HID keyboard function but not exactly keyboard. I have problem in sending capital character keycode. According to HID usage table, keycode of character 'a' and 'A' is 0x4. and when I send 0x4 through USB, 'a' is printed in editor but what I want to print is 'A' not 'a' Though I found keycode of shift key is E1(left), E5(right) but I don't know what I send to print capital character. Please let me know how to print capital character.

Thanks.

Reply to
JY Kim

Send the Shift Keydown, The A Keydown, The A Keyup, The Shift Keyup

Reply to
Neil