C2C interface from TI

Does anybody know where can I find technical description for C2C interface introduced by TI? It's basically the way to connect different CPUs while one CPU is completely RAMless having access to RAM of the second chip via C2C interface. Thanks.

Reply to
martin.nkm

I think you are confusing something with something else.

Please post a link to the TI site where you found this information.

hamilton

Reply to
hamilton

You will find it e.g. here (slide 13):