CODAS for windows

Hi all,

Many years ago when I was a student, I use a control systems simulation package called CODAS. I think it was freeware DOS application.

Does anyone know where I can get hold of a windows version?

Thanks,

Reggie.

Reply to
reggie

Try looking at

They have a control systems modeling package. It may do what you want.

Reply to
MooseFET

Unless you have Vista, just run it. DOS program support has been part of MS windows from the beginning. The support in XP is particularly good. Minor misbehavior of DOS programs that is well tolerated in NT, 2000, and XP are not usually tolerated by Vista.

Reply to
Joseph2k

Joseph2k wrote:

When I hear "control", I think *ports*.

..and when I hear "DOS", I think *parallel* and *serial* ports.

**Direct** control of those legacy ports under NT-based Windoze is not possible.
JeffM

Even Wine is more Windows compatible than Vista.

"Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes."
(If you can read this, you\'re overeducated.)
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

All well written Windows programs work just fine under Wine. I run LTspice on an x86_64 using wine and I'd swear it is faster than under XP.

Reply to
MooseFET

Well, if you use enough wine, everything looks faster. ;-)

--
Paul Hovnanian	paul@hovnanian.com
Procrastinators: The leaders for tomorrow.