branch instruction question.

In reading assember code, I saw code b . What . means? It means current instruction? I have no idea which this means. I couldn't find meaning of this anywhere Please answer. Thanks.

Reply to
JY Kim

Depending on the architecture, the answer is probably yes, it's branching to itself. What is the architecture ?

Is the code entering a loop and then waiting for something like an interrupt to occur ?

Simon.

Microsoft: Bringing you 1980's technology to a 21st century world
Reply to
Simon Clubley