question on ldr instruction

I am developing with arm9 and have question on ldr instruction. I saw line ldr r3, [r0], #4 What this line means? I have read arm reference manual and searched internet but I couldn't find. contents of r0 is added with 4 and loaded in r3? or contents of r0+4 address is load in r3? I am ashamed to ask this here but please answer. Thanks.

Reply to
JY Kim

Post-increment mode. A word from the address in r0 is loaded into r3, then r0 = r0+4 (points to the next word).

This is very clearly described in ARM reference, look for 'post- increment', 'pre-increment', etc.

Reply to
tum_