Best ICE for ARM/XScale debugging?

I'm looking for a jtag compatible ICE for use with an XScale processor. I need something economical but feature rich enough to be useful out of the box and scalable or broad enough to be useful on future projects (ie with multiple types of processor).

I'm not looking for a difinitive answer but any advice would at least help focus my research to the right companies. I can find product listings online but I don't see any real world reviews on what actually works and what doesn't. Do I need the proprietary software or are open source ones just as good? What are your experiences? Thanks!

Reply to
eversinceiwas6