AVR MCUs and Eclipse

Hi to all,

I'm really interested in developing my application on AVR MCUs using through Eclipse using the avr-eclipse plug-in which can be downloaded at the following link:

I've seen a screen-shot

AVRDUDEPreferences.png) but I'm unable to find this window in my current Eclipse installation.

The following is my current setup:

- Eclipse 3.3.1.1 with CDT 4.0.1.200709241202

- AVR Eclipse Plugin 2.1.1.20080325PRD

Is it possible to download my binary file directly down to my AVR MCU? Is it possible to real-time debugging using a JTAGmkII device?

Thank you for your replies...

Ivan.

Reply to
Ivan Wagner