AT91SAM7S Debug Port

What are the considerations regarding use of the two-wire debug UART for other purposes, such as driving a serial printer?

Reply to
Ian Mcbride

The DBGU is a general purpose UART without a lot of flexibility. There is code supporting flashing the part over this UART, but once the application is running, you are free to use it for whatever purpose.

-- Best Regards, Ulf Samuelsson This is intended to be my personal opinion which may, or may bot be shared by my employer Atmel Nordic AB "Ian Mcbride" skrev i meddelandet news:Bob0f.8879$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net...

Reply to
Ulf Samuelsson