AT91RM9200 low voltage SDRAM...

Hello,

Is it possible to use a low voltage (1.8V) SDRAM chip with the AT91RM9200? All the schematics i've seen or the finished boards uses 3.3V ones.

Regards,

Arek

Reply to
Hijax

"Hijax" skrev i meddelandet news:d6rvkd$1hl$ snipped-for-privacy@nemesis.news.tpi.pl...

Yes, you can run with 1.8V SDRAM as long as the complete bus runs at 1,8V. It was my suggestion initially, but as you say, have not seen anyone using it...

It is possible to run with 3.3V Dataflash on the SPI while doing this.

--
Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson