AT43USB parts, cost & availability

Hi.

I am thinking about using an AT43USB part with on-board ADC ('355, '351M, 353M). (The cheaper of the three)

Are these parts available cheaper than the DigiKey $6+/part ? I'm looking at 1K to 5K/year.

Also DigiKey only lists one of the AT43USB parts -- are the others in production?

Thanks. HW.

Reply to
Hw

Our assembly house can usually get it cheaper than DigiKey. They are approx $3 to $4 each.

They are available, but perhaps with longer lead time.

Reply to
linnix

Can you tell me what quantities you are ordering in?

What do you think of the part?

Ok, thanks.

HW.

Reply to
Hw

355E can be ordered with 1K or less. 351M and 353M are masked rom version. You can order small quantities, but the setup will cost you. Are you building with SRAM or ROM? With SRAM, you need another AVR to JTAG or ISP it.

They are fine, depends on what your are using it for.

This might not be the right place for manufacturing discussions. If you need more details, please post your inquiry at the link below: Thanks.

PCB production and assembly at:

linnix