ARM microcontroller Wiki

Hi there,

Due to the high levels of interested frequently-asked-question-asking about the ARM7T-based microcontrollers, especially the LP21xx series, I've made a wiki so we can share the information we find.

For those not in the know, a Wiki is a web site that all can contribute to. They are surprisingly resistant to abuse... mainly because they keep revision histories so you can undo things! :-)

See

for more information about them.

ABS

Reply to