ARM microcontroller

Hi everybody, I've used till now a C167CR (high end microcontroller, Infineon ...) and I'm trying to switch to the ARM based microcontroller. Has somebody experience with C167CR and could me recommend some similar and suitable ARM-Based microcontroller.

Reply to
Dejan

Hi, have a look at the LPC2292 or LPC2129 depending on your I/O needs. You can find info here:

An Schwob

Reply to
An Schwob in the USA