PCB routing

Hi all !

I'm being project on a based MPC8315E. I have some experience on High Speed PCB routing (DDR & DDRII) but never PCI-e or SATA.

I would be very grateful if someone could recommend me a book on the topic and generally speaking on High Speed PCB guidelines (and theory)

Best regards, Habib.

Reply to
Habib Bouaziz-Viallet

You will have better chances if you post this to the si-list .

Dimiter

Reply to
Didi

Didi a écrit :

Very well, thanks.

Habib

Reply to
Habib Bouaziz-Viallet

I don't know about PCI-e or SATA specifically, but

High Speed Digital Design (A Handbook of Black Magic) by Howard Johnson & Martin Graham

got good reviews I believe. And the title is good.

Reply to
Colin Howarth

John Larkin has a statement he uses repeatedly to critique that tome:

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-don't-need-the-book+-religion+-believers

Reply to
JeffM

Luckily I have a pre-print copy of the next edition which has the nonsense passages marked :-)

--colin

Reply to
Colin Howarth