ARM based application.... how do they flash linux os into the ROM ?

I know how to flash hex code into 8051 or 2051 cpu?
but dealing with arm, I got no ideas since I do not have an "arm" with me.

Re: ARM based application.... how do they flash linux os into the ROM ?

Just like any other processor it will depend on the brand and model ARM
you use.  Which version of the ARM is it that you don't have?

--

Rick "rickman" Collins

snipped-for-privacy@XYarius.com
Re: ARM based application.... how do they flash linux os into the ROM ?

me.

ROTFL!

Mylinux, on the SA1110 you can use a JTAG interface hack. Look up LART and
you will learn more, but dont post any questions to the LART mail list until
you have read the archived posts.

Good Luck, Vincent

Site Timeline