ARM: AMBA APB Trademarks

Hi,

I am involved in a prooduct development where the main system bus is based on the AMBA APB (advanced peripheral bus).

I now need to consider the customer/end user documentation, and have been thinking about the legal aspects of AMBA APB, specifically the use of trademarks.

It looks like AMBA and APB are both traedemarks. Can anyone provide a link about usage i.e. do I need a license, do I need to prove " conformance". I searched the ARM website but could not find anything.

Another point, the fact that we are using AMBA APB is irrelevent to the end customer, so I guess I could just call it the "System Bus" and avoid having to worry about the lagal aspects).

Thanks for any comments

Steven

Reply to
moogyd