AD:Looking For a Low-Power Consumption, RoHS Compliant ETX Module to replace your Legacy Controller?

If so, NEXCOM, the leading supplier of Industrial Computer Solutions may have the answer with our new ICES range of ETX modules. The ICES series includes a number of different modules ranging from products that support AMD's LX processors right through to Intel's low-power Pentium=AE M processors. The ICES series follow the ETX standard x1, x2, x3 and x4, which connects the ETX module and I/O carried board. These ETX platforms are also compatible with all major I/O carried boards in the market. NEXCOM's ETX modules also offer easy-customization, a shorter development schedule and low NRE development fee for carried board. NEXCOM also provides an ETX Module Evaluation Kit. It includes one ETX Module and one I/O carried board to speed up the project development.

ICES 180 - Eden V4 Based ETX CPU Module

ICES 180 is an ETX CPU module with a VIA Eden processor. The integrated graphics engine supports all kinds of video output interfaces such as LVDS, DVO port for video capture and DVI.

=B7 On-board Eden V4 bus 1GHz CPU and 128KB L2 Cache =B7 One 200-pin DDR2 Memory, up to 1GB =B7 VIA CX700 Chipset =B7 Award System BIOS with Advanced Power Management Support and 4 MB flash ROM =B7 VIA VT6105 10/100 Ethernet. The Ethernet controller supports PXE LAN boot function =B7 The CX 700 integrated graphics support CRT for resolution up to

2048x1536 (through customization) and LVDS for up to 1280x1024.

For more detail:

Julia Ho

Design & Manufacturing Service

Nexcom International Co., LTD

Tel: 886-2-8228-0606#2730 Fax: 886-2-8228-0501

Reply to
Lucky Girl™