8361 EPROM

Guys wanting to do a bit of experimenting with a Ford EEC V automotive ECU. I believe it is based on the Intel 8065 and the eprom is an Intel

8361.

Really struggling to find any information on the eprom and I need to know what device to set my eprom programmer to to read and write the 8361.

Anybody got any hints / tips????

Reply to
EggNChips

Glad to see another 8065/8096 effort... The pinouts for the 8361 (and other useful info) can be found at:

Regards,

Michael Grigoni Cybertheque Museum

Reply to
msg