Subject Author Posted Replies

USB Battery Charging without Microprocessors
First: Sorry to those c.a.e folks who abhor s.e.d -- hopefully the politics won't bleed onto this thread. On to the real question. It's phrased oddly, but I think it gets to the point best: If I have...
6
6

Signal Processing on TIVA C launchpad
Hey, Have anyone done signal processing on TIVA C launchpad???
10
10

Graduate Research Assistantship at the Department of Computer Engineering, Hallym University, Gangwon-do, Korea
Graduate Research Assistantship at the Department of Computer Engineering, Hallym University, Gangwon-do, Korea The Embedded System on Chip Lab ( of the Hallym University s eeks to recruit promising...

Damned floating point
I assume the answer is "yes", but is it normal behavior in an x86 processor to get slightly different answers when you add up the same short vector of doubles at different times? (Very slightly...
36
36

stm8s208cb I2C Communication
I want to use I2C Communication between two stm8s208cb MCUs. I use stm8s standard peripharel library. My code: Master: #include "stm8s.h" #define I2C_SPEED 300000 #define OWN_ADDRESS 0xA0 #define...

Windows IoT Core Starter Kit Now Available With Limited Period Discount!
Get more than 50% off on Toradex Windows IoT Core Starter Kit for a limited time only! Do you want to evaluate Windows 10 IoT Core on an industrial pl ailable with limited period discount! With this...

How can I measure execution time and memory usage of C implemented libraries?
Hello. I have the task of evaluate functions of C implemented libraries that will run on embedded systems. Those libraries are implemented in .h files and then included in implementations. I was given...
2
2

noob Q: Arduino Port C analog v digital
I can't find any clear info on this, hence the question: PortC on the Pro Mini is described as the 'Analog inputs' A0-A5. Do they operate as digital inputs if I use digitalRead() or read PINC? Or are...
2
2

Introduction to Windows 10 IoT Core
Watch the recording of our recently concluded webinar 'Introduction to Wind ows 10 IoT Core' to know about the various use cases, advantages, & limitat ions of Windows 10 IoT Core. It will also help...

Webinar: Introduction - Building Embedded Linux Images with the Yocto Project - Part 1
We invite you to join our next webinar (part 1 of a two-part series) if you want to learn about building a Linux image for your product. The webinar w ill be conducted by our engineer Brandon Shibley...

[OT] I'm Available for Work
If anyone feels this is an unacceptable misuse of one of these groups -- speak up, I'll take it into account next time. I'm down to just one customer, with a couple of possibilities in the future but...
56
56

Asyncronous serial bus network with UART and CAN transceiver
I read the following page: The author suggests to use a CAN transceiver, instead of a RS485 half-duplex transceiver, to create a serial multi-drop bus with nodes featuring normal UART peripherals....
2
2

real-time clock in code composer
I need to write a program that implements a real-time clock in code composer studio. The LCD display shows hours , minutes and seconds . By pressing a button you can enter / exit in setting mode which...
21
21

Z-turn board, anyone use Xilinx ZYNQ-7000?
The Z-turn board is an ultra low-cost single board computer for the Xilinx Zynq-7010 or Zynq-7020 SoC which is featuring integrated dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 processor with Xilinx 7-series Field...
1
1

Atmel SAMA5D4 board, the display is much better than on SAMA5D3
We have just released a new board MYD-JA5D4X based on atmel sama5d44. It is said that Compared to the previous Cortex-A5 SoC from Atmel, the SAMA5D3, the SAMA5D4 brings a L2 cache, NEON, a slightly...