noob Q: Arduino Port C analog v digital

I can't find any clear info on this, hence the question: PortC on the Pro Mini is described as the 'Analog inputs' A0-A5.

Do they operate as digital inputs if I use digitalRead() or read PINC? Or are they pre-configured as analog, and only respond to analogRead()?

I could use a couple more digital inputs, and I'm wondering about any conflicts to watch out for.

Randy Day

You can use the analog inputs as digital I/O. Just do a pinMode() as you would for any other digital I/O, then use it as a digital pin. You can use A0-A5 or 14-19 as the pin name. See

Dennis
[snip]

Ah. Thanks for the confirmation!

Randy Day